Monday, July 26, 2010

love dilemma..

Often times a couple of my friends (girls...and I mean single) asking the same old cheesy question such as how's you family, daughter, wife and it evolved and revolved about...again the same old thing as how difficult it is to find a suitable guy or boyfriend so they could have a perfect family in the future. And again, usually I would spill all my wisdom about family, friends, how to choose the perfect soulmate...bla...bla...etc...like I would a million times before...
Well how difficult is it??? Kept on asking myself too...was I lucky enough having found a soulmate which happens to be my wife now....hehee...I don't think so. Well, did have couple of snag and hitch in process but it wasn't difficult at all. At least the way I look at it, and now still.

I guess, trouble is....most times, girls tend to have a perspective that the guy should have the upper hand in deciding the direction of a relationship....the captain so to speak. When thing go bad, the captain should be blame for capsizing the love boat....and the passanger (the poor little girl) is the victim of such incompetence by the captain.....phewww....easy way out I guess. So like most girl do....jump ship!! Ironicly, the tendency to jump onto another love boatwith the same incompetence captain is highly plausible. Whereas the captain, alway wears a life jacket and should sufficient enough to see another day...metaphorically speaking.

Well, frankly speaking, no one should be blame except for oneself should this happen. Personally, I honestly believe, that every mishap of unfortunate event are a blessing in disguise, and one should always reflect back to oneself before blaming anyone but themselves. One should alway try to improve oneself before believing others would do just for you.

Back to the nitty gritty, I always hate it when a women act inappropriate especially to men. Not to say men should be overly respected by women, merely because women are suppose to act with grace and tender...at least I believe in a tradional way....When the couldn't find a desirable guy to start with, the rush for the single opportunity that comes by as long as the are out of the cursed status which is "single". I mean come on, there's nothing wrong being a single lady, let alone when you're strong, confidence with a pleasent personality....yup, personality. The one thing that goes a long way, the single most important thing, the pinnacle of being a woman...the thing that makes a man so fragile and the thing that makes the love boat sinks.....Where has it gone...it's hard to come by especially nowdays.....so ladies, retrieve your precious personality and eveything will work just fine....

The frog prince got a kiss for the princess to be....and it turned into a charming prince. They got married, and live happily ever after.......at least for slouch guy like me, in an art immitating life perspective, that means that personality can create magic....what do you think???

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

.