Wednesday, August 4, 2010

life...


What kind of life are you leading? ............

Once in a while, I tend to reflect back what life had offer me so far....be it by my own doing or simply by what was laid for me.....
Am I happy so far....well for the most part, yup..I am....happy family, 2 kids, lovely wife who understand me well, steady job..etc.....
Then what else.....????? Should I compare my life with others? I guess I can if want to....but probably that is the most common mistake made by most of us....chances are you'll find your life lacking in every essence. The moment you compare what you don't have, with what others have... the scary thought seeps in, in the form of.....how come...what if....how can...why can't.....should I.....and the list goes on and on...... Usually it ends up with you being in some kind of trouble by your own doing as a result of emulating others....
And the grass will definitely looking greener than ever from the outside...that's true I guess.....
Should we alter our vey own perspective on how we see life...or should we see others differently from the way we usually do....is life so complicated, or maybe it's just us complicating life.....

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

.