Sunday, December 2, 2012

confinement....over!

........ok....dah setel, hari ni wife dah pun kena start keje. Cepat btol 2 bulan.....tapi sebelum tu........
adehhh.......tetiba lak rasa malas nak tulis...tggu je la wife yang tulis kalo dia rajin2 malam ni.....hehe...


anyway, kitorang tgk ape tu....?????







..tbc.......

ok today....Feb 3rd, 2013....finally I'll be sharing some of the thing we did at CyberView Lodge back in..????? can't remember when, but sometime after confinement...maybe December..haha...but it's not like the first time we've been there........


..same old room....



..same old pool...



...we'll my cute little chubby knows very little about what's going on, but she will soon enough....




























..and last but not least....a single frame just for both my sweet heart....






....and why do I keep on repeating the same place over & over again.....???? my short and sweet answer is....it's not about me, it's about us as a family.......




No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

.