Wednesday, July 20, 2011

extending my service...

To all you bloggers out there....

...ever tried to shoot (I mean take a photo) yourself for web use?? I'm pretty sure everyone does...most commonly using ur mobile phone...(typically with one hand holding ur phone pointing down towards ur face from the side angle & with that so called 'killer glance to die for' (whoa!!!) and smile)....so the result?? ........THE AVERAGE FACEBOOK AVATAR PROFILE LOOK......

So now, I'm extending my service for those who are looking for a change..be it for web use, ads, portfolios or whatever it's intended....Interested? can always reply here....k guys. I'll be charging a bit, but at least you look cute or cool in return...hee...



samples on portrait :




samples on product :






or a little bit of creativity :








K, you may pass this around coz i won't charge you for that...hee, rite..have a nice day.









No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

.